Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I feel like I am 15 again

So when the whole Twilight obsession first started I decided I would have nothing to do with it. All I ever heard from my little cousin was Edward this, and Edward that. I decided not to even find out who Edward was.
Well in the Middle of May my Older cousin (Older than Me) told me that she was so excited that the new Twilight was coming out. I told her I was sooo not into it. However she convinced me to watch it. She said that it seems like it would be for the younger crowd, but that she loved the first two movies.

So I went home. I found Twilight on TV, and then The second one on VOD. and I have to admit, I LOVE IT. and I am very excited to go see the thrid. I even bought tickets to the Midnight showing :) So yes I feel like I am 15 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment