Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dear Jonny

Dear Jonny,

It is so true when people say that you don't know unconditional love until you have your own child. You are already 5 months old. Last month all in one day you started to roll over, had some "solid" food, and you started to try and blow raspberries. I am so happy that you already are growing into a little man, but it makes me sad that you are growing up.
In just a month, you are now able to blow raspberries, you roll over some (not much though as you are very content just laying on the floor playing with your toys) When we prop you up, you are able to sit up and just look around.
You love to just look and take the world in. Sometimes you are able to stare off and just observe the things around you for quite a while. You absolutely love animals, and light up every time the dog or cat come into the room.
Every morning when I go into your room to get you out of the crib you break out into a huge smile, and you melt my heart. I am so in love with you, and you are only 5 months old. Just 5 months ago it was just Daddy and I, and now we just could not imagine our lives without you.
Growing up is inevitable, so the only thing I can do, is make sure that learn good values, and that you have good morals. Everything I do now, I do for you. You help me to push forward everyday. To try and make myself, my marriage, and your world better.
Love you lots little man.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment