Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Wish List

There are far to many things that I want for Christmas. I want a Shark Steam Mop:
I want to redo my bathrooms with something like this:
I want a new Kitchen Faucet. Something like this:

But enough of the material wants. There are things that I want far more than the things I listed above.

1. I wish for peace in the hearts of all the families that have lost someone special in their life this year, and all years past. No matter who it was in their life, a pet, a parent, child, or close friend. I wish that they will find a way to enjoy their holiday, and celebrate their loved ones life.

2. I wish that people will know how precious family is. Not just their blood family, but also those around them that love, and care for them very much. I wish that people will not take others for granted, and realize that that relationship could be over any moment, and for any reason.

3. I wish that children will be raised to enjoy time with their family. To be thankful for gifts, but to not expect them.

4. I wish that my family members that smoke, will be able to put an effort into quitting this year.

5. I wish that all of our soldiers over seas will stay safe, and return to their families safe and sound. I also wish that the families of these Soldiers are able to have a great holiday despite their loved one being away.


I have many wishes as you can tell. However, my biggest wish of all is that my child feels loved. That he will know how much he means to me, and all of my family. I wish that he feels this love during the holiday season, but also all year long. I wish that he learns to love all the people in his life, and have compassion for all around him.

What do you wish for this year?

4 comments:

  1. We are wanting to get a steam cleaner too, why are you picking the shark (I was thinking this one too)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Cousin, and Uncle each have one, and they love it. I have not really considered any others because they love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I have the Shark and don't use it. Want it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you Don;t use it of course Ill take it...do you not like it?

    ReplyDelete