Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mommy Break Down, Thank you Nana

I was one of the lucky ones that didn't have PPD after having my little one. He was actually one of the best babies, so I had no reason to be sad. He slept well, was almost always happy, and just a joy to be around.
Well this week has been so hard on me. He is cutting teeth, molars to be exact, he has a runny nose, and seems a little congested. And all he does is CRY. He cries if I hold him, he cries if I put him down, he cries if I leave the room, he cries, he cries, he cries.
I was spoiled before, with a happy baby. Today I had a melt down. He has been crying for 3 days, and today nothing I did consoled him. I just started to cry, I didn't know what to do. I picked up the phone and called my husband, I just needed an assuring voice, someone to tell me that everything was okay, and that I would be fine. But he didn't answer. SO I called my Nana! She told me that everything would be fine, and that I was a great mommy, and that I was doing great. That I was doing everything that I could do.
I took in a big breath, and let out a sigh, she always knows what to say. While I was on the phone with her he passed out in my arms. All is well again!

Thank you so much Nana for being there for me. You have always been there for me. You always know exactly what to say, and I don't know what I would do without you! I love you lots and lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment