Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gently Exfoliating Crotch Wash


Okay it's not as bad as is sounds. On Monday I went Christmas shopping with a friend, the hubby had the day off so he stayed home with Jonny, and they went out and went shopping for some things that we needed for the house. On the list I had requested Dove Bar soap. This will be far more information than you may want to know, but I only use Dove Bar soap on the Private area...aka Crotch. Well I didn't specify what kind of Dove Bar soap, but considering I have been married to my husband for going on 3 years I ASSUMED he realized that the bar soap was for the delicates. Well, short story short he bought "Gently Exfoliating" Dove soap.

Lesson Learned: Be VERY specific when asking the hubby to go shopping for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment