Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

How beautiful you once were! The Day I set up my Christmas tree it was beautiful! Every ornament was placed just right, and everything was spaced evenly, with not too much of any one color in the same spot. It is only my second Christmas tree ever, and the first one caught on fire less than a week after I set it up!
Well, right now I have 4 dogs and a cat in my home. The dogs chase the cat under the tree, and the cat takes the ornaments off the tree, and bats them around the house as if they were balls. I try to pick them up right away and find a home for them in the tree, but often times I don't even realize she has taken them off the tree until it is in a completely different room.
Last year we were given 6 "Baby's First Christmas" Ornaments, and thank goodness I thought ahead and placed them all at the top of the tree. For now they are safe, at least until the cat decides to climb the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment