Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Best Feeling

The best feeling in the whole wide word, is holding my sweet little boy in my arms. Watching him sleep, wondering what he is dreaming about as he breaks out into a big smile. Is he dreaming of fishing on a warm Sunday Afternoon? Swimming in the ocean basking in the sun? Skiing in Switzerland on Christmas break? Perhaps he is dreaming of driving for the first time, or eating cinnamon buns on a Christmas morning? Playing with Tonka Trucks, or scoring a winning goal. Maybe he is just dreaming of smiling in the sun having a picnic.

Whatever he is dreaming of, I hope I can give him that and so much more. Because I love him. More than I ever thought I could love another human being.

So sweet dreams my little one. Mommy Loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment