Monday, January 11, 2010

Rough Start

So my new year resolution was to lose weight. I started the year off to a good start. I was eating well, and working out at least every other day. Then I went to the doctor to have them look at my repair from birth, and I had to have some new stitches as mentioned in an earlier post I was told no major activity, or intercourse for 14 days!
Well I still should have watched what I was eating, I didn't. At dinner last night I had pasta and mozzarella sticks, after having pasta for dinner. Then when I got home my husband gave me peanut butter cookies.
I got on the scale yesterday before dinner and I had not gained any weight. So, I am not going to get on the scale this week, as today is a new week, and yet another new beginning for me.
My goals for this week are

Drink at least 64 oz of water. I have not been good about my water intake, and it is important for my health as well as for my son as I am breast feeding him.
Watch what I eat and I don't just mean looking at it on the fork before it goes in my mouth.
Make better decisions at the grocery store If its not in the house, I can't eat it

I hope to at least maintain my weight, or even lose some. Then next week I will be able to begin working out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment