Monday, January 4, 2010

Time to Shed

Okay so as I said in my last post, a little over a year and a half ago I weighted 178 lb. In November right before I had my son I weighed a whopping 292lb.

Three weeks after I had him I was down to 262, however I have been stuck there ever since. Last week I finally got the go-ahead to start exercising again. So this morning after feeding the baby, and giving him some floor time, I put him down for a morning nap, and I put in the Slim in 6 DVD.

I cant believe how out of shape I am! When I was in High School I was a size 6 and I am ashamed to say that post baby I am a 22! All that extra weight really makes it harder to move, and harder to breath.

After today I know that it is time to lose weight. Time to give up the mint Oreo's that got me through my sweet craving pregnancy, root beer, and french fries.

My doctor tells me that my ideal weight is 150-160 pounds.
I need to lose over 100 lb to be at the ideal weight. I can't even imagine what I would look like at that weight, however I would love to find out.

I am going to take weekly pictures, and hope to see progress, however I will spare you guys the pain, and I will not be posting them here.

The biggest reason that I want to lose weight is because I want to be healthy, and I want my son to be healthy. If he grows up seeing me eat junk, and my weight contently yo -yo, than he will be destined to do the same.



















178Lbs















Nearing 290LBs.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm rooting for you! Our kids are pretty inspirational, right!?

    ReplyDelete