Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pulse

So this morning I get up and get moving. I have been a little concerned about Jonny (it has just occurred to me that I have never mentioned my baby's name here before. Not sure why, so this is the official introduction of my son Jonny)
Anyway...I have been a little concerned about Jonny since his shots on Tuesday. He has been overly sleepy, for the fist couple of days he was running a low fever (99.6 ish) and the last 2 days he has felt a little congested to me.
This morning he was a little fussy, so I held him close to cuddle and his head was right under my chin, and I could feel a pulse. I took him away from me and looked at his head, and I could see, physically see a pulse on the top of his head where his soft spot was.
Me being the crazy worry wart that I am kind of freaked out. It almost looked like his brain was going to pulse right out of his head. I have been around alot of babies....I have a nephew, and 5 cousins and I have NEVER felt a pulse on the top of any of their head not to mention FEEL it.
I immediately hopped on the computer...because you know everything you read there is true! "I typed in Pulse with Soft Spot" and got all kinds of things...all saying that it was normal.
Phew I can breath again!

No comments:

Post a Comment